IHS Jane's Airport Review


  • Brussels accepts Luton stake sale

    The European Commission has approved the sale by Ardian of its 49% stake in London Luton Airport to the UK division of Australian investment firm AMP Capital. Aena owns the remaining 51%. AMP Capital already controls 49% of Newcastle International Airport and 100% of Leeds Bradford Airport, but the

  • Greenfield Maharashtra build set to finish

    Construction work is scheduled to end in July 2018 on a new regional airport at Chipi-Parule in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Built by IRB Sindhudurg Airport Pvt Ltd on a design-build-finance-operate-transfer (DBFOT) basis for the Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC), Sindhudurg

  • GroundStar includes specific PRM module

    INFORM has developed a new module for providers of services for passengers with reduced mobility (PRM) who use its GroundStar ground-handling software suite. “The number of PRMs is increasing and operators now have more service level agreements in place,” explained Jan Willem Kappes,

  • Edmonton signs deal for renewable jet fuel

    Edmonton International Airport (EIA) in Canada has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with NextStep Renewable Energy Inc (NSRE) to co-operate in constructing a processing facility in the western province of Alberta. Under the MOU, NSRE will join the EIA-based Alberta Aerospace and

  • Electronic device scanning draws civil rights ire

    Civil rights groups in the United States are seeking to secure court rulings to limit electronic device searches by customs and border security agents at international borders, including airports. The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), and other groups

Subscribe to IHS Jane's Airport Review, available in print, online and digital
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT